Team KaoS [FR]

Team Multi COD

Heures au format UTC + 1 heure

Auteur Message

Posté: 19 Avr 2016, 18:51 

I understand that your unable to download video on google chrome. >Type and click OK. Then completely close your Google Chrome. By RealPlayer Posted on October 10, 2012 Thanks for your comment we are looking into the issue. By Real Team Posted on January 28, 2013 Please send an email to helpreal.com and provide a detailed explanation of everything youve tried to that point, and we will help further. I tried switching off (disable) C:UsersuserAppDataLocalGoogleChromeApplication21.0.1180.60PepperFlashpepflashplayer.dll). In order to troubleshoot this issue effectively, I will need you to provide the following information: 1- What is your Operating System (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1)? 2- Do you have any security software installed (Norton, McAfee, AVG, etc.)? 3- Does the Download This Video button appears or not at all? 4- Have you enabled the RealPlayer Downloader plugin? To verify follow this link: 5- Where you able to download using other web browser? 6- What web browser do you use (Google chrome/Firefox/ Internet Explorer)? Whats the version? 7- What version of RealPlayer is installed? To find the version: a.
66bede9e92

I can download on Internet Explorer but not on CHrome. Also I am using RealPlayer 16.0.0.282 (latest). I am going to uninstall and reinstall it ONCE AGAIN , this making at least 9 times in the last 3 months. By RealPlayer Team Posted on February 17, 2014 Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Reply . On checking in your account information, I can see that you have purchased RealPlayer15 under the e-mail address tedster1969sbcglobal.net. RealPlayer 16 will not work with Internet Explorer 11. By mspence Posted on January 2, 2014 Im not using realplayer anymore until you bring back the download this video option. At this time, the only solution is to use Internet Explorer or Firefox for downloading videos with RealPlayer.